25 connecting canal houses make up the historic Pulitzer Amsterdam. Quintessential Dutch decor, intact original features and modern craftsmanship combine to make this one of the city’s most alluring hotels.
Amsterdam’s old canal houses and their intricate gables provide the inspiration for this unique hotel on the banks of the famed Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht canals. Its splendid location at the heart of the old city puts you within steps of museums, theatres, boutique shops, the Anne Frank House and Royal Palace.
The old canal buildings that make up the hotel, all from the 17th and 18th centuries, have been beautifully reinvented yet are still in keeping with their traditional heritage. The rooms and suites are wonderfully atmospheric and individual with their wooden beamed ceilings, fireplaces, antiques and contemporary artwork. Views are peaceful, whether they overlook the gardens, courtyards or canals. Don’t forget to take an afternoon tour on the canals in the hotel’s own vintage boat.
Pulitzer Amsterdam, at a glance
• Charming boutique hotel in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking two of the city’s most scenic canals
• Situated in the lively Nine Streets neighbourhood
• 225 uniquely styled rooms and suites with wooden beams and traditional Dutch decor
• Most suites have a private entrance on the canal
• Modern paintings and muted colours alongside quirky design features
• Comfy beds, flat-screen TVs and fully equipped bathrooms
• Views over the canals, gardens or courtyards
• Upscale all-day dining at Jansz restaurant, serving modern classics using quality ingredients
For leisure and pleasure
• Within walking distance of the Anne Frank House, Dam Square and Royal Palace
• Glamorous bar with cosy leather seats
• Bright garden cafe
• Private dining available
• Relaxing garden courtyards
• Take a leisurely ride on the canals in the hotel’s own boat