There are two aspects to consider when choosing your cruise. The first, of course, is the parade of destinations your ship will visit. The second is life aboard. Tauck River Cruising means fascinating ports-of-call, and a club atmosphere on board.
Sometimes small really is beautiful. Take a Tauck River Cruise and you will be ensconced in an exclusive-yet-friendly, club type atmosphere. Life on board is very relaxed, with a focus on personalising your experience so you make the most of your cruise. It’s an attitude that stretches beyond the ship’s rail too. Tauck uses 90 years of experience to make sure that you’re able to immerse yourself in the history and culture of the places you visit, as well as seeing the sights.
Your excursions are led by local guides and Tauck Directors, so you experience your destinations from a local perspective – it’s like having a friend in each port to show you around. You even eat in the best restaurants serving regional specialities – all inclusive - as well as discovering places that ordinary tourists seldom reach.
Tauck River Cruising, at a glance
- All inclusive, up front price – excursions and meals ashore included
- Ships ranging from luxury liners to romantic modern sailing yachts
- Catering for between 40 and 264 guests
- Choice of yacht and expeditionary cruising
- River cruises along Europe’s most important waterways
- High staff-to-guest ratios ensuring personalised attention
- Superb onboard cuisine served in elegant dining rooms
- Shore excursion planned with local guides to maximise your cultural experience
- Visit the small islands, hidden harbours and exclusive ports that larger ships cannot reach
Where will your Tauck River Cruise take you?
- Europe: River Danube - cruise through the cities of Europe, visiting private vineyards in the heart of the Wachau Valley, medieval cathedrals, riverside castles and private palace in grand old cities like Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Bucharest.
- See route in more detail here >>
Tauck cruises can also take you to a number of other destinations such as Latin America, the Middle East, the United States, Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Canada and Cuba.
So whether you want to come face-to-face with the weird wildlife of the Galapagos Islands, cruise round the coasts of Australia and New Zealand, sail off to the Far East and the Land of the Rising Sun, explore the chill beauty of Iceland or the Antarctic, squeeze through the Panama Canal on the way to Costa Rica or indulge in the cuisine, culture and history of the Mediterranean….think Tauck.
Please enquire here for more information on any of the above destinations.