Pine Cliffs Resort boasts an unbeatable oceanfront location in Algarve, a sunny region in southern Portugal known for its stunning 150km coastline lapped by beautifully clear, blue waters.
Perched atop dramatic cliffs overlooking the open water, Pine Cliffs is a unique getaway offering refined, luxurious living. The property is made up of several styles of accommodation spread throughout a 72-hectare landscaped ‘village’. These include the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites and Pine Cliffs Residence with two and three-bedroom luxury apartments. Interiors are sleek and sophisticated throughout, with air conditioning, satellite TVs and 24-hour room service.
Amongst the resort’s outstanding leisure and sports facilities are floodlit tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course and seven beautiful swimming pools. With its exceptional seafront location, guests of Pine Cliffs also have a variety of water sports at their doorstep including surfing, jet-skiing, kayaking and wakeboarding. Not to mention an exceptional array of dining options that include 12 different restaurants and lounges. From mouth-watering seafood at O Pescador to Japanese delicacies at Yakuza Algarve by Olivier, Pine Cliffs has something to satisfy every palette.
Pine Cliffs Resort, at a glance
- Award-winning and newly renovated resort in Algarve, southern Portugal
- Pine Cliffs Hotel with 217 guestrooms and suites in the main resort building, each with private balconies/terraces
- Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites boasting traditional Portuguese architecture and housing 148 stylish one and two-bedroom apartments with private balconies
- Pine Cliffs Residence with 154 two and three-bedroom luxury apartments, all with fully-equipped kitchenettes and cosy lounge and dining areas
- All accommodation is air conditioned, comfortably furnished and comes equipped with modern amenities such as TVs, sound systems and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Décor is contemporary and elegant throughout
- World-class leisure and sports facilities including many facilities for families
- Choose from 12 different restaurants and lounges serving everything from prime cuts of meat to Japanese delicacies and regional cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Porto Pirata and Junior Club offering great facilities for kids
- Beautiful, 1,100 square metre destination spa featuring 13 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy pool and steam room
- New gym and health club decked out in state-of-the-art equipment
- Annabel Croft Tennis Academy with five full-size floodlit courts
- Practice your swing at the nine-hole clifftop golf course, set amongst magnificent old pines
- Browse the resort’s numerous shops and boutiques
- Variety of fun water sports to try alongside qualified instructors, including wakeboarding, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, catamaran sailing and banana boat rides
- Seven swimming pools, one heated indoor pool and six outdoor pools