Surrounded by the palm oasis of Maspalomas, the Spanish colonial-style Grand Hotel Residencia is the only hotel on Gran Canaria recommended by ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’. Furthermore, its exemplary levels of service and dedication to satisfying your every whim – not to mention its extensive list of amenities and excellent facilities – has earned the hotel no less than five stars.
But there’s more. The highest possible classification award for a hotel in the Canary Islands is the prestigious Gran Lujo. The Grand Hotel Residencia is Gran Canaria’s sole recipient of a Gran Lujo – effectively giving it a sixth star.
Sipping cocktails beside the double curved swimming pool, lazing beneath the shade of a gently whispering palm, or indulging in a magnificent dinner…you’ll understand why.
Grand Hotel Residencia, at a glance
- Fabulous, beachside setting just 38 km from the airport
- 45 minutes from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Choice of 94 exclusive rooms arranged in charming, two-storey villas
- Interior design by famous French architect Alberto Pinto
- En suite bathrooms with handmade tiles
- Air conditioning
- Views over the gardens or pool
- Top of the range entertainment systems
- Elegant restaurant with outdoor terrace and piano bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Exceptional pool with bridge and pool bar
- Outdoor fitness area
- Beautiful spa offering a wide menu of health and beauty treatments
- Aqua gymnastics and personal trainer
- Three golf courses accessible in minutes, five within 50 km
- Luxury lounge and library
- Extra facilities available at the nearby sister Palm Beach Hotel