Hacienda Na Xamena may be worlds apart from hectic Ibiza, but actually its setting means you can enjoy the best of both.
You can see the sights, clubs, restaurants, beaches and bars of one of the world’s clubbing capitals, then retire to a respectful distance from the high energy arena …and immerse yourself in total relaxation.
Surrounded by a rich, green, conserved national park, Hacienda Na Xamena stands aloof 180 metres up a hillside. The dramatic views over the sea are simply astounding. And then there are the beautiful swimming pools, the excellent-but-relaxed restaurants, tennis court and sun terraces shaded by waving palms and thatched roofs. Enough of an encouragement to make you forget the outside world and help yourself to a piece of pure peace.
Hacienda Na Xamena, at a glance
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Ibiza
- Fabulous, high-on-the-hill setting with superb sea views
- Choice of 77 guest rooms including singles and doubles, plus suites
- Balconies with gorgeous views
- Double rooms and suites all have Jacuzzis, many of them overlooking the sea
- Four excellent restaurants and a welcoming bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Two outdoor, fresh water swimming pools and one indoor pool
- Fantastic outdoor thalasso therapy circuit suspended 200 metres above the sea, with interconnected pools and cascades
- Wellness spa offering a variety of holistic treatments and therapies
- Glorious sun terraces
- Well equipped gym
- Tennis court
- Boat charters
- Tailored programmes of sight seeing tours and experiences