Choose Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay for your holiday hideaway and you’ll wake to the scent of wild jasmine and doze to the sounds of rolling waves.
Set spectacularly on the shores of Talamanca Bay, this stylish retreat is within walking distance of the UNESCO-protected Ibiza town as well as the boutiques and vibrant nightlife of Marina Botafoch. The light-filled rooms come in shades of white, gold and blue, with stone and natural wood features and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto turquoise waters.
As well as two bars and four restaurants – including the island’s only Nobu offering – the hotel offers you a full-service Six Senses Spa, Kid’s Club, two swimming pools and direct access to the sandy beach. After dark, down-tempo beats fill the air and provide the perfect backdrop for chilled-out cocktails.
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay, at a glance
• Chic, five-star hotel with 152 stylish rooms and suites on Talamanca Bay
• Decor inspired by the island aesthetic with natural wood and artisan ceramics
• Rooms are furnished with sumptuous beds, snug sofas and natural stone soaking tubs
• Marble bathrooms with rain showers
• Floor-to-ceiling windows and open terraces, most with a sea view
• Choice of four different restaurants, including Nobu, serving various cuisines
• Pool bar and seafront juice bar
• Laidback beach club
For leisure and pleasure
• Six Senses Spa offering a full menu of treatments and services
• Massages on the beach
• Fitness centre with the latest Technogym equipment
• Curated excursions
• Two stone seafront swimming pools with oversized daybeds and loungers
• Kid’s Club
• Nail bar and hair salon
• Discover nearby beaches and famous coves by boat