A boutique hotel that was once an 18th century palace, The Vincci La Rabida is perfectly situated in the heart of Seville.
Vincci La Rabida commands a rather splendid setting in the heart of the vivacious old city of Seville – the ideal base for exploring the boulevards and twisting alleyways and historic sights of this old Muslim capital. And, of course, the perfect spot for a romantic dinner in the open air restaurant, watching the evening sun turn the fantastic, 15th century Cathedral – and its adjoining La Giralda Tower – a burnished gold.
And, since La Rabida was once an old palace, you can expect to be accommodated in palatial luxury. Its four star décor and service are exemplary and you’ll find your room welcomes you in the traditional Andalusian way – with warm earthy tones, terracotta tiles, classic dark wood furnishings and modern amenities like satellite TV and air conditioning.
La Rabida, at a glance
- Unrivalled setting in the heart of Seville’s prestigious El Arenal quarter
- Choice of 81 spacious, stylish guest rooms
- Double, single or family accommodation
- Terracotta tiled en suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV and air conditioning
- Many rooms have inspiring views over the city and towards the cathedral
- Los Patios restaurant and Andalusian tavern
For leisure and pleasure
- Solarium terrace with open air Jacuzzi
- Walking distance from the ancient Maestranza bullfighting arena
- Cathedral and La Giralda Tower are easily accessible
- Close to the city’s fashionable boutiques and stores, historic sights, tapas bars and restaurants
- Range of excursions and tours available