A 55-hectare farm nestled in the highlands of Santa Cruz, the family-owned Galapagos Safari Camp offers a truly authentic insight into these enchanted isles.
Inspired by African tented camps with an emphasis on discreet luxury, the property strives to offer its guests a genuine Galapagos experience. You’ll find yourself in the midst of giant tortoises and playful sea lions, colourful fish and the birds that inspired Darwin’s ground-breaking Theory of Evolution. You will get to explore the islands alongside highly knowledgeable guides, and choose from a variety of activities that include horse trekking, hiking, diving, kayaking and snorkelling.
The main lodge sits on a hill and features a spacious veranda, a lovely spot that affords sweeping views across the Pacific Ocean. There’s an infinity pool as well as a viewpoint terrace where you can enjoy yoga, sunset drinks or a private lunch. Accommodation consists of a three-bedroom family suite and nine raised tents with airy interiors, custom-made safari-style furniture and private balconies.
Galapagos Safari Camp, at a glance
- A family-owned luxury tented camp set on a 55-hectare farm in Santa Cruz
- Exquisite views across the Pacific Ocean
- Nine tents on raised wooden platforms, each with custom-made furniture, cupboards, writing desks, ensuite bathrooms, hot showers, flush toilets and private balconies
- Family suite featuring one master bedroom, two twin rooms and a playroom
- Fresh, farm-to-table cuisine using ingredients from the on-site farm
- Fantastic eco-credentials and sustainable practices
For leisure and pleasure
- A combination of both land and cruise based safaris
- Within reach of the islands of Isabela, Santiago, Pinzon, Baltra, Rabida, Guy Fawkes and Daphne
- Infinity pool in the midst of the lush scenery
- Seasonal Kid’s Club
- Viewpoint Terrace where you can enjoy drinks, a private lunch or yoga session
- Main lodge with an expansive veranda, cosy lounge, fireplace, library and bar