Experience the endless charms of Antigua Guatemala, a small city spectacularly framed by three volcanoes in southern Guatemala, from this charming boutique hotel.
A UNESCO World Heritage City and 200-year colonial capital, Antigua is famed for its plethora of historical colonial buildings. The intimate Las Cruces Boutique Hotel finds itself at the very heart of this delightful city, within strolling distance of the Santa Catalina Arch and Parque Central - a beautiful plaza and local gathering spot where you can sit and admire several impressive colonial structures. Beyond the city, coffee plantations, Maya communities and volcanoes await exploration.
Located right next to the impressive ruins of the Lady Carmen Convent, the hotel is designed to blend in with the charm of its surroundings. Accommodation is made up of just 11 guestrooms and suites (ensuring a personalised, pampered stay) beautifully decorated with original silver pieces from the 17th century. For extra indulgence, opt for one of the two master suites for the use of your own small patio and Jacuzzi. Communal areas include an inviting sitting room and charming interior patio, as well as a veranda where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the city and volcanoes beyond.
Las Cruces Boutique Hotel, at a glance
- Intimate boutique hotel located at the heart of Guatemala’s most cosmopolitan city
- Nestled just behind the impressive Las Carmelitas ruins
- 11 guestrooms with colonial-inspired decor and original 17th century silver work
- All rooms feature a private bathroom and luxury toiletries
- Four suite categories, including two master suites with a private patio and Jacuzzi
- Impressive art collection highlighting Guatemala’s baroque art of the 17th century
- Beautiful interior patio, bar and shared lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- A wonderful base from which to explore the city’s churches, markets and restored colonial buildings
- Located within 300 metres from the Santa Catalina Arch and the Parque Central with its fountain and superb colonial structures
- Unwind between sightseeing in the relaxing sitting room
- Charming veranda with a magnificent city and volcano view
- A la carte breakfasts served daily