A charming, conveniently located hotel in the breathtaking Punakha Valley, The Four Boutique promises you a comfortable base from which to explore the region’s mountains and monasteries.
The 20 guestrooms and suites are spread across the second and third floors of the hotel and come comfortably furnished and decorated with Bhutanese artwork. Select rooms and suites also enjoy the addition of seating alcoves, as well as floor-to-ceiling bay windows looking out onto incredible vistas of the surrounding landscape. Nearby sites include the celebrated Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakhang temple, whilst those looking to get active can enjoy mountain biking, trekking and white water rafting.
The staff are well trained and offer a warm, friendly service. The restaurant serves a multi-cuisine menu, whilst the garden and terrace provide a laidback space where you can relax with a book or socialise with the other guests.
The Four Boutique, at a glance
• Small, comfortable hotel in Punakha
• Well trained staff provide a warm service
• Welcoming staff on hand to provide in-room dining
• Views across Phunatshang River and town of Khurathang
• Multi-cuisine restaurant with an outdoor patio
• Laundry service
For leisure and pleasure
• Great base for exploring nearby monasteries
• Follow scenic hiking trails
• Terrace and bar