Enclosed by misty mountains and lush, endemic trees, Kings Pavilion Kandy feels far removed from the hustle and bustle – despite being just 15 minutes away from the city centre.
A luxurious hillside boutique, Kings Kandy Pavilion’s location affords it some truly magnificent mountain views. Not only does it offer easy access to the region’s myriad attractions - the Temple of the Tooth and the Royal Botanical Gardens to name a few - but it provides a truly relaxing, sumptuous stay in between. There are pretty gardens to read in, a small turquoise infinity pool and a private spa offering a modern menu of treatments. Not to mention a wonderful team of staff who will treat you like royalty from the moment you arrive.
There are a total of just nine modern suites and rooms, each a rustic haven individually decorated with traditional Kandyan furnishings, antiques and local artwork. Select rooms have their own private gardens, Jacuzzis and balconies - a lovely spot to take in the gorgeous natural scenery beyond. When it comes to mealtimes, you can feast on deliciously authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the restaurant, complete with breathtaking views of the Hunnasgiriya Mountain.
Kings Pavilion Kandy, at a glance
• Hillside boutique hotel surrounded by verdant gardens just outside of Kandy
• Situated on a hillside with fantastic views over the mountains, valley and town below
• Nine spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities and hot water showers
• Select rooms have private gardens, balconies and Jacuzzis
• Restaurant serving a la carte options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a mix of international and regional cuisine
• Located 15 minutes from the city centre
For leisure and pleasure
• Refreshing turquoise infinity pool with majestic views over the valley and Hunnasgiriya Mountain
• Private spa with a sauna and steam room
• Open gardens to relax in
• Yoga classes
• Complimentary bicycles
• Conveniently close to ancient temples, bustling markets and natural treasures