Standing on the unrivalled golden sand beach at Devenigoda, it’s easy to imagine the name means ‘Divine Place of the Gods’.
Actually it’s ‘Aditya’ that refers to gods, and the hotel’s suites are named after the 12 Hindu mythological sun deities.
Sun worshippers will understand why. This small, boutique-style hotel is in the perfect situation for swimming in warm waters, stretching out in a semi-torpor beneath the Sri Lankan sun, and enjoying the seclusion of a setting that is far from the playground of Hikkaduwa and the noisy bustle of Galle.
With its pool and spa, and stylish restaurant serving fresh seafood, Aditya will arouse the senses, stimulate the mind and soothe the soul.
Aditya, at a glance
- Hidden beach setting, a few minutes drive from Hikkaduwa and Galle
- Five garden view suites, six ocean suites plus the Grand Surya suite
- Including private plunge pools
- Elegant restaurant serving an eclectic menu, plus bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Expansive swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym plus yoga room
- En suite spa treatments
- Mini Moke available for trips to Hikkaduwa and Galle
- Well-stocked library