You will be able to wander round the lush green, cool gardens of this working tea plantation; discovering for yourself the art that goes into creating the perfect cuppa. You’ll be treated to some of the finest local speciality dishes. You’ll be able to luxuriate in a service that is perfectly balanced between being attentive and invisible. And you’ll be able to step outside your haven and easily access the fascinating local culture and historic sites - like a 15th century Portuguese fort - of Galle and its surroundings.
Kahanda Kanda, at a glance
- A serene and shaded hotel on a working tea plantation
- Under 20 km from Galle
- Just ten, stylish suites scattered throughout tranquil gardens, with shady trees and lily ponds
- Three rooms with their own private plunge pools
- Suites typically include beautiful painted or carved, tented beds, plus wide verandas, en suite bathrooms and outdoor showers
- Sensational garden or estate views
- Fine dining experience includes Asian and International cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool overlooking Koggala Lake
- Well equipped gym, doubling as cinema
- Garden massage with excellent views
- Large, airy pavilion for pure relaxation and socialising
- Trips to Galle Fort and other sight-seeing destinations
- Guided tours of the tea estate
- Gardens with excellent bird watching and variety of flora
- Customised cookery classes
Special Offer: free nights
- 3 nights for the price of 2.
- 7 nights for the price of 5.
- Valid until 30th November 2016.