KK Beach puts you within just a few kilometres of Galle’s vibrant markets and enchanting fort, and mere steps from the prized Habaraduwa Beach.
A chic boutique hotel with an enviable beachfront location, KK Beach offers an intimate stay with just 10 guestrooms and suites. All are equipped with airy, ensuite bathrooms and outdoor terraces, but the most impressive are the enormous penthouse suites with their expansive bedrooms, balconies and living areas. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer undisturbed ocean views, whilst the bathrooms come equipped with both walk-in showers and soaking tubs.
Stay at KK Beach on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Sri Lanka, and you’ll have the celebrated Habaraduwa Beach on your doorstep. Stroll out of your stylish suite to feel the fine coral sand and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean beneath your feet. Venturing a little further afield – a tuk-tuk is an exhilarating way to travel – will bring you to the World Heritage-listed city of Galle and its enormous coral and stone fort. Other nearby activities include scuba diving, whale watching, boat trips and scenic bike rides.
KK Beach, at a glance
- Intimate boutique hotel on the west side of prized Habaraduwa Beach, home to nesting marine turtles
- Just 12 km from the ancient city of Galle
- Choice of just 10 suites, including very spacious penthouses
- The six penthouses have sitting areas and private sunbathing terraces
- All with designer ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning and large outdoor terraces
- Contemporary interior design enhanced by artwork from Sri Lankan artists
- Beautiful Sri Lankan specialities served in an elegant, airy restaurant and complemented by classic Thai dishes, seafood barbecues and splendid buffets
- Laidback living room and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb infinity-edge swimming pool and sun deck
- Minutes from one of Sri Lanka’s finest beaches
- Scuba diving and snorkelling over coral reefs
- Whale watching and deep sea fishing
- Canoeing and boat trips across beautiful Kogalla Lake with its living mangrove islands
- Cultural tours to local communities
- Excursions to the World Heritage-listed fort at Galle
- Cycling through nearby rice fields
- Cookery classes, yoga sessions and spa room for massages
- Tea factory tour at the nearby Handunugoda Estate