This fabulous beach resort is set amongst trees and exuberant gardens, overlooking a peaceful lagoon.
The fine, honey coloured sand crinkles beneath your feet as you stroll along Jungle Beach. Behind you is a luxury beach resort that is so at one with the existing trees and abundant plant life that at times it gives you the sensation of staying in a luxurious tree house.
Make the Uga Jungle Beach Resort part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Sri Lanka and you’ll find other delights. A lagoon, for example, a natural jungle setting and a cascading waterfall reached by a bridge spanning a quiet lotus pool.
Uga Jungle Beach Resort, at a glance
- Luxurious beach resort set amongst trees and exuberant natural gardens
- Choice of 48 villas and cabins, overlooking the lagoon, the beach or the jungle
- Cabins are typically thatched with Iluk leaves and have en suite bathrooms and private terraces
- Cluster villas are perfect for groups and have their own pools
- Lagoon cabins are designed to an eco-friendly concept
- Jungle cabins stand alone with king-size beds and designer en suites
- Open air restaurant serving international food and local cuisine focussed on seafood, fresh produce and regional specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool with a floating sun deck, beside a waterfall
- Spa, yoga studio and gym
- Jungle setting with teak walkways and stepping stones
- Jet skiing and kayaking
- Volleyball, football and sand sculpture
- Diving, snorkelling, dolphin spotting, whale watching and fishing
- Hot springs
- Cultural visits to nearby Kuchchaveli village and Trincomalee town
- Temple tours
- Natural walks and cycling tours along the coastal paths