Making its grand entrance in Morocco’s ‘Ochre City’, The Oberoi Marrakech brings a welcome breath of luxury to the region with its exquisite gardens, fine spa and beautiful mountain views.
The resort sprawls across 28 acres of landscaped gardens including fragrant orchards, centuries-old olive groves and reflective pools. Inspired by the opulent palaces of ancient Morocco, the property incorporates many design elements of the 14th-century Medersa Ben Youssef. From its serene location 20 minutes outside of the city centre, The Oberoi Marrakech still keeps within easy reach of the city’s bustling nightlife and traditional souks.
The air-conditioned rooms, suites and villas are plush havens, most with large private pools and picture windows that look out onto the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Butler service and 24-hour in-room dining only add to the splendour. Guests are invited to sample the finest of Moroccan cuisine as well as international specialities at its three restaurants, whilst also boasting a terrace bar with superb views. Of all the hotel’s amenities, the 2,000-square-metre Oberoi Spa is the headlining attraction, complete with Turkish hammams and temperature-controlled pools.
The Oberoi Marrakech, at a glance
• Sumptuous spa resort set amidst 28-acres of landscaped gardens in Marrakech
• 84 rooms, suites and villas, most with large private pools and gardens
• In-room amenities include butler service, in-room dining, high-speed Wi-Fi, coffee machines, air conditioning and iPod docks
• Stunning Atlas Mountain views
• An international, speciality Moroccan and poolside restaurant
• Terrace bar
For leisure and pleasure
• Kid’s Club
• Sumptuous Oberoi Spa offering personalised Moroccan and Ayurvedic treatments
• Yoga room, Turkish hammams and rejuvenation rooms
• 24-hour gym
• Beauty salon
• Within 25 minutes’ drive of the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa