Contemporary style is everything. Yet you’ll notice traditional Arabian themes and motifs throughout the hotel. You are staying, after all, on an island in the Arabian Gulf.
The opulence may cause you to catch your breath, as you walk past the glittering fountain and under the grand portico at the entrance to St Regis Saadiyat. The extensive lobby - with its gigantic crystal chandelier and marble inlaid floor - certainly speaks volumes about conspicuous luxury and great wealth. And amongst the design themes you’ll notice Arabic traditions.
Perhaps most obvious is the all-embracing welcome. Offering guests hospitality is a point of principle amongst Arab people, and at the St Regis it’s taken to new heights. No detail will be overlooked, no comfort missed during your stay on the island. You’ll be invited to share every experience the resort can offer; including being left alone to laze and dream on its miles of pristine white beaches.
St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, at a glance
- 27 sq km island setting in the Arabian Gulf
- Direct road connections to Abu Dhabi mainland
- Choice of 312 guest rooms, all with private terraces overlooking the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf
- Selection of 65 lavish suites, including two spa suites and the Royal Suite with five bedrooms, private pool and over-sized sea-facing terrace
- Seven different dining venues with international, Asian and grill menus
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic nine kilometre beach
- Five swimming pools including indoor lap pool
- Iridium Spa featuring expert massage and the latest pampering, holistic and restorative treatments and therapies
- Two tennis and two squash courts
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club within walking distance
- Sandcastle kids club
- Easy access to Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Centre and Formula One circuit