This boutique private island resort is a small slice of tropical paradise. Framed by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, and just a 10-minute speedboat ride from Abu Dhabi, Zaya Nurai takes barefoot luxury to new heights.
Whether you want to spend your days lazing on spotless white sands, practising yoga with a certified instructor or working your way through a full menu of exciting water sports, the experience at Zaya Nurai is completely personalised with something for all ages to enjoy. Kids will have zip lines, outdoor cinemas and a waterpark at their disposal, whilst the grown-ups can enjoy the award-winning spa and glitzy beach club at Smokin’ Pineapple.
From the sophisticated Beach Villas strung out along the water’s edge to the expansive six-bedroom Estate Villas with their private beaches and infinity pools, the accommodation at Zaya Nurai is truly breathtaking. When it comes to dining, guests have the choice of five fine restaurants and bars serving up flavours from around the globe. Head to Frangipani for Arabic delicacies, Dusk for inspired Mexican cuisine and the aptly named Hooked for the catch of the day.
Zaya Nurai Island Resort, at a glance
- Postcard-perfect private island resort fringed by white sands in the Arabian Gulf
- Sophisticated, natural design with high ceilings and sharp lines
- Five excellent restaurants and bars offering everything from Mexican fare to gourmet wood fired pizzas and delectable seafood platters
- Perfect setting for an array of both land and sea-based adventures
- 34 open-plan Beach, Estate and Water villas with amenities that include private pools, plush king size beds, soaking tubs and walk-in rain showers
- Just a 10-minute speedboat ride from Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi
- A short 45-min drive from Dubai
For leisure and pleasure
- Kid’s Club offering a full program of daily entertainment and activities for each age group
- Fabulous Nurai Spa with six treatment pavilions, a Thai massage room and state-of-the-art steam, sauna and fitness facilities
- Land activities include tennis, volleyball, basketball, cooking classes, badminton and yoga/Pilates
- The extensive menu of water sports features snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, fly fishing, stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking
- Outdoor cinema
- Multiple heated infinity pools
- Make use of the free bikes at your disposal to explore the island
- Read, play games and enjoy some quiet time in the Book Cellar