If you were to sleep in a different guest room every night, it would take you a year to exhaust the possibilities of the Cairo at Nile Plaza.
It isn’t just the sheer size of the Cairo at Nile Plaza that is so impressive. It has 365 ultra-luxurious guest rooms, including 100 suites, all arranged over 30 floors. It has three heated, rooftop swimming pools. Not to mention nine different restaurants and elegant lounges. But that’s not the full story.
Stay at the Four Seasons Cairo at Nile Plaza during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Egypt and you’ll be enveloped in utter comfort, in the heart of Cairo. Furthermore you’ll be in the perfect position to see the great sights of Cairo – its fabulous museums, bazaars, high end shops and, of course, the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza. All from the refined comfort of your landmark hotel in the centre of one of Africa’s most energetic cities.
Four Seasons Cairo at Nile Plaza, at a glance
- Landmark hotel offering five star luxury in the heart of Cairo
- Standing on the Corniche, beside the Nile
- Choice of 365 rooms and suites arranged over 30 storeys
- Stupendous views over the Nile, the island of Zamalek and the 12th century citadel
- Marbled bathrooms with soaking tubs and glass-walled showers
- Most rooms have private outdoor terraces
- Stylish décor incorporating natural wood finishes and gorgeous fabrics
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Total of nine restaurants and lounges serving world class food from around the planet
For leisure and pleasure
- No less than three heated, rooftop swimming pools with sweeping views over the city
- Spa offering a wide range of therapies, including hammam experiences and historic, Pharaonic massages
- 24 hour fitness centre with sauna and whirlpool
- Tours to the Pyramids and the Sphinx and evening story-telling
- Dining in the desert beneath the stars
- Felucca rides along the Nile
- Shopping in exclusive Beymen for world class brands