With the architecture and grace of a turn-of-the-last-century paddle steamer, plus the luxury of the 21st century, the Eugenie is the most stylish way to cruise Lake Nasser.
With the profile of an early steamer – complete with ornate paddle wheel housings, wheelhouse and large open viewing decks – the MS Eugenie is named to commemorate a pivotal moment in Egyptian history. The opening of the Suez Canal in 1869.
Despite appearances, the Eugenie was actually built in 1993 and comprises the latest amenities. Which means you will be transported in comfort as well as style, to Egypt’s far distant past.
MS Eugenie, at a glace
- Modern interpretation of an old-time steamer
- Choice of 52 cabins and two ultimately luxurious suites
- All have en suite bathrooms and views out over the water
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool and extensive sun decks
- Exercise centre, sauna and steam bath
- Edwardian-style covered top deck
- Period main lounge and restaurant serving world class food
- Safari lounge and cat bar
- State of the art filtration
- Daily excursions to Egypt's most historic sites
Where will MS Eugenie take you?
- 3 nights / 4 days: Aswan to Abu Simbel
- 4 nights / 5 days: Abu Simbel to Aswan