MS Sun Boat IV is undeniably modern, yet its design reminds you of the classic Art Deco era. The ship itself, of course, takes you back thousands of years.
Chic and modern are the two watchwords that epitomise Sanctuary’s MS Sun Boat IV, with Art Deco lines, classic period styling, cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art furnishings.
Cast your eyes beyond the detailing of Sun Boat IV and you’re plunged into another era altogether. You’ll tour, in the company of expert Egyptologists, the Valley of the Kings. You’ll marvel at statues of Sobek – the crocodile god – in the Temple of Kom Ombo and wander through forests of decorative pillars in the Temple of Karnak. You’ll also have time to indulge yourself aboard. Sun Boat IV specialises in sumptuous evening buffets presenting the best of Egyptian and international cuisine. Enjoy the modern swimming pool with in-water loungers.
Sanctuary MS Sun Boat IV, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious modern cruiser with sleek Art Deco-inspired lines
- Choice of 40 spacious cabins, plus two Royal Suites, arranged over four passenger decks
- All with huge windows for fascinating views over the river and its banks
- Glamorous en suite bathrooms and showers
- Individual air conditioning
- Swimming pool and shaded sun deck
- Gymnasium and massage room
- Extravagant buffets, barbecues and fine, a la carte dining
- Lounge bar, gift shop, library and games room with internet access
Where will Sanctuary Sun Boat IV take you?
- 3 night cruise downstream from Aswan to Luxor
- 4 night cruise upstream from Luxor to Aswan