As one of the most modern and prestigious yachts currently cruising along Africa’s greatest river, the Sanctuary Nile Adventurer exudes contemporary style.
Its sun decks provide you with photogenic views of the passing mysteries of Egypt. Its cabins and suites all feature designer décor, en suite bathrooms and flat screen TVs. Its restaurant serves a delightful fusion of regional and international dishes in an atmosphere of relaxed sophistication.
There is a distillation of the history of Egypt encapsulated in the Nile Adventurer; in its tented lounge walls, the lighting in the suites, the artefacts and furnishings on the after deck. Seven thousand years of history are echoed both in the style of your yacht as well as the white-sailed feluccas which still ply the Nile.
The Sanctuary Nile Adventurer, at a glance
- Refined and sophisticated with just 32 luxury cabins and suites
- All with outside viewing windows and air conditioning
- Glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Flat screen TVs
- Extensive sun decks and inviting pool with private cabanas
- Lounge with tented wall and Egyptian-style after deck
- Teak decking
- Renowned Egyptologists providing expert historical insight
- Splendid cruising prepared by award-winning chefs
Where will the Sanctuary Nile Adventurer take you?
- 4 night cruise: Luxor > Valley of the Kings > Temple of Horus at Edfu > Temple of Kom Ombo > Disembark in Aswan
- 3 night cruise: Aswan > Temple of Horus at Edfu > Luxor & Karnak > Disembark in Luxor
Please contact one of our experts for more information on sailing dates and detailed itineraries.