Just steps from Amman’s vibrant downtown, the landmark InterContinental Amman blends cosmopolitan amenities with plenty of Middle Eastern flair.
Situated at the top of one of the city’s seven hills, conveniently close to the superb restaurants and cafes of Rainbow Street, the InterContinental Amman is a fine choice for discovering the delights of Jordan’s capital. On top of a wide variety of elegant, light-filled guestrooms fitted with vibrant furnishings, the hotel boasts an impressive menu of facilities that include both a palatial indoor pool and palm-fringed outdoor pool, a sublime spa and a well-equipped fitness centre.
The hotel offers guests a choice of a la carte restaurants serving everything from fresh Japanese sushi to Lebanese, Indian and Mexican delicacies. The various cafes and lounge areas are perfect for grabbing a light snack or drink throughout the day. Beyond the hotel, you’ll find yourself within walking distance of the old city centre and just a short taxi ride away from famous sites like the historic Amman Citadel.
InterContinental Amman, at a glance
• Landmark city hotel with a superb location close to Amman’s downtown area
• 440 chic rooms across a wide array of room and suite categories
• Contemporary decor, designer furnishings and up-to-date amenities
• Many rooms boast superb city views, whilst all feature a spacious lounge
• Deluxe white bathrooms with rain showers
• A choice of restaurants including Japanese, Lebanese, Indian and Mexican cuisines
For leisure and pleasure
• Home to one of Amman’s best outdoor heated swimming pools
• Close to the restaurants and cafes of Rainbow Street
• A short taxi ride from the historic Amman Citadel and other attractions
• 24-hour fitness centre outfitted with the latest equipment
• Spa with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool
• Enjoy live music performances on the terrace during the summer months