Float in total relaxation, supported by warm water, your eyes closed against the sun. Actually, youre not in the Dead Sea; youre lazing in the Mövenpicks infinity edge pool.
Interesting, you muse to yourself, that one of the high points of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jordan is actually…the lowest point on Earth. The irresistible Mövenpick Hotel is set on the beautiful northern shores of the Dead Sea and, as well as being a five star spa resort, it is an oasis of perfect tranquillity.
Especially if you make the most of the award-winning 6000 sq m Arabian Dead Sea Zara Spa with its unique range of therapeutic and revitalising treatments based around the natural healing and mineral-laden local mud.
Mövenpick Hotel is also the perfect place to lean back and soak up the views, or enjoy a leisurely walk around a genuine Arab village resort that includes over 20 acres of lush gardens surrounding nine restaurants.
Mövenpick Hotel, at a glance
- Five star Arab village resort and spa, on the banks of the Dead Sea
- Huge choice of rooms in 10 different categories – 364 in all
- Including beach rooms and suites with modern décor and large terraces overlooking the sea
- Most rooms have balconies or terraces with sea, valley or garden views
- All have entertainment systems and furnishings in warm, natural colours
- Nine excellent restaurants serving delicious food, indoors or al fresco
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful infinity edge swimming pool and Dead Sea beach
- 1.5 acre Zara spa featuring saline pools, hydro and whirlpools, steam rooms, tropical scent showers and 70 special treatments offered in 31 treatments rooms
- Jacuzzi and solarium
- Tennis courts and beach volleyball
- Tours to the City of Mosaics, thermal springs, Petra and Mount Nebo
- Overnight stay in romantic Wadi Rum