Hotel Dar Zitoune gives you an authentic taste of Southern Morocco; in its local speciality dishes, in its décor and furnishings and in its supremely relaxed pace of life.
If you’re looking for the sort of place where you can dedicate some time to total relaxation during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco, the Hotel Dar Zitoune is an excellent candidate. Here you can spend your days wandering through groves of scented lemon trees, past rows of ancient olives. You can doze gently in the garden, shaded by whispering palms and surrounded by flower filled bushes. Or you can worship the sun, beside a sparkling swimming pool created in the shape of a Moorish gateway.
And when you do decide to explore, the sightseeing opportunities of the historic city of Taroudant are but a few miles away, and the scenic countryside of the Souss region – one of the most picturesque in Southern Morocco – awaits.
Hotel Dar Zitoune, at a glance
- Typically Moroccan resort hotel in the beautiful Souss region of Southern Morocco
- Choice of 14 bungalows, eight suites and eight romantic Berber-style tents
- Accommodation typically features traditional décor, including beds with hand-carved headboards or four posters, ornate lamps, shuttered windows and handmade Berber furniture and rugs cast over tiled floors
- En suite bathrooms reflect the style of Southern Morocco
- Choice of traditional Moroccan cuisine or modern fusion food served on a veranda overlooking the pool
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool in the shape of a Moorish gateway
- Sun deck with loungers shaded by palm trees
- Fragrant gardens with groves of citrus and olive trees that invite you to lean back and do absolutely nothing
- Excellent base for exploring the lovely countryside of Southern Morocco
- Trips into the interesting city of Taroudant just a few miles away, with its local market, shops and sightseeing opportunities