Look upon the Four Seasons as an oasis, surrounded not by a wilderness of swirling sands, but by the whirl and vibrant life of the city of Marrakech.
The Red City is characterised by its ancient walls, its maze of tiny streets lined with shops, stalls and apothecaries, its twisting alleyways leading to bazaars and traditional workshops…as well as its islands of calm. Quiet courtyards glimpsed through half-open, carved wooden doors. Places of learning, like the Ben Youssef Madrasa and the gardens founded by the painter Jacques Majorelle.
Stay at the Four Seasons as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco, and you’ll discover another type of oasis at the heart of the busy city; one set within a 40-acres walled garden, with a choice of superb restaurants and lounges. Not to mention great views over gardens and away, towards the mighty Atlas Mountains. The perfect place to retire after a hectic day of sight-seeing.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- World class luxury set within 40 acres of walled gardens
- Choice of 114 elegant guest rooms and 27 sumptuous suites
- All with beautiful en suite bathrooms and private balconies
- Splendid views of the tranquil grounds, the city or the Atlas Mountains
- Royal Villa stretching over 350 sq m
- Dining options include Arancino, Solano and the Azzera Grill, plus in-room dining
- Choice of cool lounge bars
For leisure and pleasur
- Two swimming pools – one for adults only
- Luxury sanctuary spa with 17 treatment rooms and a full menu of therapies and rituals
- Hammam and private pavilion
- Fitness centre, yoga and tennis
- Excellent golf course just 15 minutes away
- Easy access to shaded gardens, teeming souks, busy markets and bazaars, ancient buildings and sites of major cultural interest