Perched on a cliff overlooking a stunning turquoise lagoon, La Crique Nature & Spa in the coastal city of Dakhla offers a tranquil base for relaxation and thrilling water sports alike.
Crafted from natural materials in an eco-friendly design, guests are accommodated in just 17 suites complete with bamboo roofs, ethnic furniture and flowy four-poster beds. No matter which you choose to stay in, you can be sure of a private garden as well as your own furnished terrace where you can drink in exquisite views over Dakhla’s iconic flat water lagoon. For added indulgence, the two royal suites also enjoy private beach access.
Days at La Crique can be as active or as laidback as you like. Sports enthusiasts can make the most of the incredible kitesurfing and windsurfing opportunities on offer, or set out to on excursions to must-see attractions like the White Dune and Pointe d’Or. For those seeking more leisurely pursuits, the hotel offers yoga sessions and a sensory spa where treatments draw on the region’s natural white clay, sulfur water and argan oil. The on-site restaurant delivers beautifully prepared, seafood based dishes rich in Moroccan flavours.
La Crique Nature & Spa, at a glance
- Chic beachfront hotel nestled on a cliff in the kitesurfing oasis of Dakhla
- Gourmet seafood restaurant and bar serving deliciously fresh, authentic dishes
- 15 chic junior suites and two royal suites beautifully designed with natural materials
- All suites boast private balconies/patios and gardens
- Separate bedroom and sitting areas
- Eco-friendly architecture with bamboo roofs and sandbag walls
- Exceptional views over the turquoise Dakhla lagoon
For leisure and pleasure
- Full-service spa and wellness centre with lagoon-view treatment rooms
- Yoga retreat
- Garden and solarium
- Oyster bar
- Direct access to a private beach area
- Outstanding kitesurfing and windsurfing opportunities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Hiking excursions to nearby attractions such as the White Dune and Dragon Island