Make Palais Khum part of the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you’ll discover why the title ‘Palais’ is so fitting. As well as the individually and artfully themed bedrooms and suites, the delightful sun terraces and immaculate and fragrant gardens, you’ll find the Palais Khum has much more to offer.
A huge indoor pool, for example, and no less than two well appointed hammam baths. And then there are the cultural highlights; an art gallery presenting the work of renowned local artists, a library for reading, relaxation and inner contemplation. Plus a coffee house for conversation, and a fine bakery situated on Dar El Bacha – a road famous for its antique dealers. Welcome to a true, Marrakech palais.
Palais Khum, at a glance
- Exclusive hotel standing beside Marrakech’s famous antiques road
- Just 11 beautiful rooms and suites, each with its own individual style
- Suites typically have four poster or king-sized beds, rich fabrics and lounge areas
- Rooms have traditional fusion décor, views of the city and period features
- Fusion cuisine combines the best of local and Mediterranean cooking
For leisure and pleasure
- Large indoor swimming pool
- Spa with massage rooms, two hammams and a full menu of treatments and rituals
- Rest areas
- Several terraces with delightful views and two beautiful gardens
- Art gallery and ArtDeco tearoom
- Retro coffee house and bakery on nearby Dar El Bacha
- Great base for exploring the wonders of busy and colourful Marrakech