Close your eyes and imagine a royal palace within the walls of old Marrakech. Do you imagine a symphony in white marble and intricately carved wood? Do you picture rich fabrics, great hanging chandeliers and high arched doorways leading to splendid feasting rooms? Can you feel an atmosphere of traditional hospitality and impeccable service from liveried staff?
Open your eyes. Make Royal Mansour part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you will be stepping into your own visions of Arabic splendour. You’ll experience a centuries old tradition of architecture that combines detailed decoration with impressive dimensions.
You will also be staying in an oasis of calm amidst the bustle of Marrakech’s old city; moments from the grand market place, the tortuous alleyways and myriad bazaars.
Royal Mansour, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious hotel set within the walls of old Marrakech
- Choice of exquisite one, two and three bedroom riads
- All with private patios and serene views
- Sublime mixture of traditional carved and patterned furnishings and sophisticated modern conveniences
- Fabulous en suite bathrooms
- Riad d’Honneur is a personal palace with crystal chandeliers and sumptuous appointments
- Three restaurants and in-riad dining, offering the best of French and Moroccan cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Splendid hammam plus a full menu of beauty rituals and restorative treatments
- Fitness centre with yoga and pilates
- Perfect base for exploring the old city’s medina, grand market place and maze of tiny alleyways
- Tours of the spectacular sights of Marrakech, including visits to artisan workshops and craft bazaars
- Al fresco fine dining in the desert