The Tigmiza Pavilions & Suites has five star style and a boutique ambience. But perhaps its greatest luxury is the peaceful contrast it provides to the lively streets of Marrakech.
Make Tigmiza Pavilions & Suitespart of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you may find yourself losing the will to venture beyond its tranquil walls and gardens. After the vivid kaleidoscope of colours, sights, fragrances and sheer bustle that envelops you in the streets and bazaars of Marrakech, the Tigmiza presents you with the space to breathe, to stroll through landscaped gardens and bathe yourself in total luxury.
Tigmiza’s serene atmosphere is only enhanced by its setting amidst the greenery of Marrakech’s famous Palmeraie, in the affluent area of Bab Atlas, with the mountains providing a majestic backdrop. And then there are the dining options: the English Bar, the Moroccan Room, the Pool Bar, the Dining Room, The Massai and The Terrace. All different possibilities for indulgence.
Tigmiza Pavilions & Suites, at a glance
- Five star-style boutique hotel in the highly prized Palmeraie of Marrakech
- 6000 square metres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Choice of 27 suites, pavilions and villas
- Suites have living rooms, spacious bathrooms and individual décor
- Pavilions have private terraces and are surrounded by gardens and pool
- Villas have lounges with fireplaces, dining rooms, offices, private terraces with gardens and their own pools
- Range of dining experiences
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool and spa with sauna and Beldi hammam, including body scrubs, massage and beauty-care cabins
- Fitness centre with treadmill, skier and bodybuilding equipment
- Tours of the magical city of Marrakech
- Hot air ballooning
- Camel riding and desert trekking
- Quad bike explorations
- Easy access to the most prestigious golf courses in Marrakech
- Traditional cooking classes