Kasbah du Toubkal is one of the few places to stay in the Atlas Mountains that combines the atmosphere of a traditional lodge with the comfort of a modern hotel.
Stay at Kasbah du Toubkal, perched high in the majestic Atlas Mountains, on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and it won’t be just the altitude that leaves you breathless. The views from the hotel’s sun terrace are jaw-dropping, eye-stretching, astonishing. On one hand you have North Africa’s highest mountain – Jebel Toubal – the snow on its summit glistening gold in the morning sunlight. On the other the snow-capped peaks of the Koubal Massif march off into the distance. It’s a magnificent vista. Look down and the dizzying Azzaden Valley falls way beneath you, revealing timeless hill villages like Id Issa; a tiny collection of stone cottages poised on the edge of the valley. Take a series of treks from Toubkal Lodge and the vistas seem to change with every step.
Kasbah du Toubkal, at a glance
- Traditional lodge-style hotel perched high in the Atlas Mountains
- Close to the timeless hill village of Id Issa
- Choice of just four guest rooms, all with modern en suite bathrooms featuring fossilised marble
- Walls of rough-hewn local stone, artisan wooden ceilings and impressive carved doors
- Truly astounding views over the peaks of the Atlas Mountains and plunging valleys
- Eco friendly with solar powered underfloor heating
- Lounge with wood burning stove
For leisure and pleasure
- Sun terrace with sweeping views of the Atlas Mountains including the snow-capped peaks of Jebel Toubkal and the Toubkal Massif
- Range of mountain treks through the High Atlas region giving unrivalled photographic opportunities
- Visits to Id Issa
- Expeditions into the remote Azzaden Valley
- Choice of half or full day treks to Kasbah du Toubkal