The opulence of the Golden Tulip and the warmth of its hospitality provide you with a wonderful contrast to the drama of the stark, visually stunning landscapes that surround it.
Whether you’re leisurely smoking a fragrant sheesha water pipe in the delightfully cool gardens of the hotel, or exploring one of Oman’s timeless villages set high up in the mountains, the Golden Tulip will give you a genuine insight into the traditions and hospitality of this remarkable country.
In fact, if you make the Golden Tulip one of the destinations on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Oman you will discover a modern day oasis set in the dramatic, rugged countryside of the foothills of the celebrated Hajjar Mountains. An oasis that regales you with Omani dates and addictive kahwa – the local coffee. Not to mention gorgeous rooms overlooking the pool, mountains or hotel gardens and a restaurant that delights in introducing visitors to exquisite regional delicacies.
Golden Tulip, at a glance
- Luxury hotel reflecting the traditions of Omani style architecture
- Just 20 minutes drive from the former capital of Nizwa
- Choice of 120 rooms and suites
- Rooms typically have patios leading to the pool, king-size or single beds, sumptuous furnishings and lavish en suites
- Suites feature separate living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchenettes and discreet entrances
- All day dining restaurant, plus Al Wasit bar and poolside and lobby cafés
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor, temperature controlled swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym with sauna
- Tours of Nizwa with its colourful souk and historic fort
- Explorative trips to the ancient mud houses of Birkat Al Mawz village, the pottery town of Bahia and Jabreen Castle
- Excursions to the fascinating mountain communities of Al Hamra and Misfah
- Sheesha available in the garden