For a combination cool elegance, traditional Tunisian architecture and contemporary designer opulence – plus a fascinating location – enter into the Dar Sabri.
Stroll through the ancient town of Nabeul with its historic fortifications commanding impressive views across the blue Mediterranean, and you’ll have a sense of timelessness. Oddly, it’s a sensation that stays with you when you wander into Dar Sabri because, although this new boutique hotel is chic and modern, its designers have cleverly retained a sense of Tunisian history.
Make Dar Sabri part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tunisia and you’ll be delighted by a novel concept; outside you’ll find an unspoiled medina, beautiful groves and gardens and sandy beaches basking in a mild Mediterranean climate. Inside you’ll discover a serene central courtyard patio, around which is gathered a house with vaulted ceilings, Arabic archways, decorative screens and ornate lanterns – combined with the latest technology.
Dar Sabri, at a glance
- Luxury, boutique hotel, close to the magnificent, sandy beaches of the Cap Bon Peninsula
- Only 63 km from Tunis
- Just four suites accommodating eight guests in supreme comfort
- Authentic, locally crafted furnishings throughout
- Dining room with overhead, glass bottomed pool
- Luxurious lounge and traditional Hammam
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful beaches within 1 km of the hotel
- Designer glass-bottomed, overflowing pool
- Terrace and solarium with Barbary fig trees
- Spa with restorative and beauty treatments
- Tunisian cookery classes
- Traditional lute players
- Superb access to one of the region’s most evocative old towns