One of Regina’s finest hotels, The Atlas Hotel puts you within easy reach of the city’s top shopping, dining and entertainment destinations.
You’ll find The Atlas Hotel a pleasant base for exploring both the city and its surrounding attractions, from the beautiful Wascana Park to the Mosaic Stadium and bustling downtown area. At the hotel itself, guests are provided with a 24-hour gym and fabulous indoor waterpark that will keep the whole family entertained with waterslides, a pool and spray pad.
Each of the 200 guestrooms are fitted with large beds with plush bedding, 50” flat-screen TVs and Keurig coffee makers. Choose one of the poolside rooms for direct access to the waterpark or one of the suites to enjoy the use of your own jetted bathtub and walk-in shower. When it comes to dining, the hotel has a Celtic-inspired pub and a family-friendly restaurant offering fresh and healthy meals throughout the day.
The Atlas Hotel, at a glance
• Well located hotel at the heart of Regina
• 200 guestrooms and suites with comfortable beds
• Some rooms offer direct access to the waterpark from a small patio
• Free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffee machines
• Thistle Celtic Pub offering a quintessential Irish pub experience alongside live music performances
• Family-friendly DISH Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
For leisure and pleasure
• On-site 24-hour gym with free weights, elliptical, treadmill, stretching mat and stationary bike
• Exciting indoor waterpark complete with two waterslides, a swimming pool, toddler area, hot tub and spray pad
• Nearly 15,000 square feet of conference and event space
• Close to Regina airport and the downtown area
• Surrounded by shopping and eating opportunities