Old world charm and manners, plus old fashioned values, meet modern comfort and luxury. And, as a visitor to Rodd Charlottetown Hotel, you are the winner.
Built in 1931, the Rodd Charlottetown features the luxurious characteristics and details synonymous with Canadian National Railway Hotels. If you’re used to travelling in some style, you will feel completely at home the moment you step into the grand lobby. Its marble floors, barrel-vaulted ceilings and glittering chandeliers only confirm its status.
Guests can enjoy the perfect blend of “old world” charm combined with all the convenient amenities of an indoor pool, fitness room and sauna. The roof garden yields spectacular views stretching over Charlottetown Harbour. And it is, naturally, perfectly located for all the cultural and artistic opportunities of Charlottetown.
Rodd Charlottetown Hotel, at a glance
- In a class of its own; 4 star hotel in the heart of Charlottetown’ most prestigious quarter
- Choice of 115 grand guest rooms and suites
- All have replica period furniture, furnishings and décor
- Many have enthralling views over the town
- The two room suites typically feature en suite bathrooms with soaker tubs and Jacuzzis, plus lounges with fireplaces
- Chambers Restaurant and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor swimming pool plus sauna and whirlpool
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Rodd Spa including chocolate and stone treatments and massage
- Glorious rooftop patio with fine views
- Fine beaches within easy reach
- Close to museums, art galleries, Red Shores Racetrack and Casino, amusement parks, shopping and nightlife
- Access to renowned golf courses
- Seasonal dinner theatre