Offering oversized suites, friendly service and beautiful views just steps from the waterfront, this modern hotel is a prime base from which to explore Halifax.
In the Cambridge Suites Hotel, life – or at least a holiday – is easy. Its downtown setting means you can simply walk to most of the city’s upmarket shops and boutiques, its museums and creative galleries, its tourist and cultural opportunities. For even easier sightseeing, head up to the rooftop patio where you’ll be able to take in some spectacular views of the harbour on one side, and the city as far as Citadel Hill on the other.
From Studio Rooms to Junior Suites, all rooms at the Cambridge Suites Halifax are very spacious and fashionably furnished. Sitting areas, kitchenettes and plush queen beds draped in luxurious bedding are among the amenities. So, if you’re visiting Halifax as part of a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada, the easiest – as well as one of the most comfortable – options is to include the Cambridge Suites Hotel on your itinerary.
Cambridge Suites Hotel, at a glance
- Modern all-suite hotel in a prestigious downtown setting in Halifax
- Choice of studio, junior and one bedroom suites
- Fine views over Halifax Harbour from many of the suites
- One bed suites typically feature spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms plus separate living rooms, dining areas and kitchenettes
- Junior suites are more compact but with many of the same features
- Studio suites have all the amenities in a large, airy, open plan design
- Restaurant serving great food in a relaxed atmosphere
For leisure and pleasure
- In the heart of the downtown area, a few blocks from the waterfront
- City tours on the Harbour Hopper
- Close to shops, restaurants, nightlife, cultural opportunities and historic sights
- Easy access to the Canadian Museum of Immigration, the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic and Museum of Natural History
- Visit galleries like Studio 21, Fred and the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Halifax Public Gardens, Point Pleasant Park and Halifax Commons nearby
- Surfing, kayaking, cycling and river tubing all within easy reach