Step outside your rustic cottage and take a big breath of that clear Nova Scotia air. Suddenly the stresses of city life, high-rise buildings and the office disappear.
Liscombe Lodge Resort presents you with another world. A place where the noise of traffic is replaced by the riotous singing of woodland birds. Where the cityscape is transformed into horizon-wide views stretching over the tranquil Liscomb River. Where you have time to stroll along the shore of Nova Scotia’s incomparable eastern coast.
If you’re a lover of nature and looking for a complete break – not to mention total relaxation – you should specify Liscombe Lodge Resort as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada. It is the perfect retreat if you’re a romantic, or a bird watcher, or an outdoors person at heart – or you simply feel ready to spend some time reconnecting with the people closest to you, in the comfort and luxury of a rural resort.
Liscombe Lodge Resort, at a glance
- Luxurious rural resort overlooking the scenic Liscomb River
- Choice of 30 guest rooms and a junior suite, plus 17 open-concept chalets and five, four bedroom cottages
- Riverside Lodge rooms and suite feature balconies overlooking the Liscomb
- Chalets and cottages have lounges with cosy fireplaces and private verandas with awe-inspiring views of the surrounding countryside or river
- Riverside dining room presenting great food and jaw-dropping views, plus the Lone Cloud lounge for a more casual experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Restorative spa with two whirlpools and a sauna
- Well equipped fitness centre • Full service marina
- Tennis court and basketball area
- River activities including canoeing, kayaking and paddle boating
- Easy access to Nova Scotia’s eastern coast with its dramatic shoreline scenery and picturesque marina
- Superb bird watching and forest walks
- Barbecues, scavenger hunts and children’s activities