Occupying a redbrick building in the heart of downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia’s provincial capital, The Prince George is a premium boutique-style hotel.
Alongside a popular waterfront location, the Prince George offers over 200 modern and sophisticated guestrooms and suites. From Deluxe Guest Rooms through to One Bedroom and Premium Suites, each is beautifully furnished in traditional mahogany furnishings, high quality bedding and luxe amenities. Some also add living rooms and whirlpool tubs for a more pampered stay.
Guests of the Prince George enjoy easy access to the city’s wonderful historic sites, including the Citadel, as well as the bustling waterfront and shopping and dining hotspots. Meanwhile, The Prince George’s culinary team earns high accolades, with the onsite Gio Restaurant known for its quality, contemporary cuisine. The property also boasts a laidback lobby bar where guests are invited to enjoy cocktails or light bites throughout the day.
The Prince George Hotel, at a glance
- Upscale boutique-style hotel set in the heart of downtown Halifax, adjacent to the Convention Centre
- 203 luxuriously appointed guestrooms and suites
- Elegant interiors throughout with traditional mahogany furnishings and modern amenities
- Stylish Gio restaurant serving contemporary fare
- Relaxed lobby bar offering light bites, salads and cocktails
- First-class, Four-Diamond service
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax on the pretty landscaped garden patio
- Indoor heated swimming pool with a semi-circular window and skylight
- Wellness facilities also include a Jacuzzi, sauna and gym/fitness centre
- Close to the city’s historic sites, including the historic harbour front and Citadel
- On the doorstep of the main downtown shopping precinct