Discover the lifestyle of a typical Canadian western cowboy, riding through the cattle fields of a working ranch – with a curiously oriental twist.
Trotting on a trusty horse through Echo Valley Ranch you find yourself surrounded by the mighty British Columbian countryside – ‘the great outdoors’ is too small a phrase to describe it. When you actually arrive at the Echo Valley ranch house, the traditional Canadian clapboard backwoodsman house has taken on a style that is borrowed from Thailand; with open terraces, high pointed roofs, sunburst gable decoration and typically Thai motifs.
So, as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada, Echo Valley Ranch and Spa can offer you a combination of experiences. A range of real Canadian outdoor adventures plus the utter indulgence of a Thai-style spa.
Echo Valley Ranch and Spa, at a glance
- Luxury, ranch-style resort set in 160 acres of beautiful countryside
- Interesting, high-gabled wooden ranch house with a Thai architectural twist
- Choice of standard and premium rooms, cabins and a royal suite
- King-size beds and designer/rustic en suite bathrooms
- Huge windows giving impressive views towards Mount Bowman or the rolling countryside
- Royal suite offers a wellness bathroom
- Hearty farmhouse-style meals made from the ranch’s own produce
For leisure and pleasure
- World class spa offering a comprehensive mixture of traditional Thai and Western therapies and treatments
- Geo-thermal indoor pool
- Horse riding
- Biking and hiking through the valley on a number of nature trails
- Marshland walks including wonderful bird watching for marsh wrens, sandhill cranes and yellow-headed blackbirds
- Climbing on Mount Bowman
- Well stocked trout pond and excellent fly fishing
- Outings to discover British Columbia
- Gold panning and photographic safaris