Unobstructed views of the grand North Shore Mountains and Stanley Park, not to mention panoramic seascapes featuring Vancouver’s famed Coal Harbour. Stay at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and your eyes will be filled with breath-taking views, whilst one of the city’s most celebrated street scenes will be at your feet.
And, of course, you’ll be ensconced in the sophisticated cosmopolitan atmosphere and the indulgent modern luxuries that have made the Fairmont’s reputation across the world. Expect stylish rooms and individually designed suites. Plus dining options that are destinations in themselves, a spa that provides the ultimate in restorative relaxation and a stunning rooftop swimming pool, complete with private cabanas and - you've guessed it – superb views over the city.
Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel, at a glance
- Five star, modern hotel on the waterfront
- Choice of 377 guestrooms and suites with eye-stretching views over the water and towards the mountains
- Suites typically feature huge bedrooms and spacious marbled spa-style en suite bathrooms, plus private patios with outdoor fireplaces
- Rooms have clean modern design throughout, luxurious en suite bathrooms and great harbour views
- ORU Restaurant and Sky Bar, Giovanni Café and Market, sushi-based RawBar
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop swimming pool with private cabanas, hot tubs and outdoor fire pits
- 11,000 sq ft Willow Stream Spa with outdoor patio and water features
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Excellent access to the shops, sights, cultural activities, museums and galleries of downtown and harbour-side Vancouver
- A few steps from Stanley Park
- Easy driving distance from a selection of 10 fine golf courses
- Skiing, theatre visits, hiking, fishing and tennis all available