An irresistible combination. Voted one of Canada’s ‘Top 10’ resorts by Condé Nast Travelers – and close to Victoria, acclaimed by Conde as amongst the world’s ‘Best Cities’.
It’s easy to see what impressed Condé Nast. Brentwood Bay Lodge takes full advantage of its wonderful coastal setting on the edge of the ocean. So you can revel in panoramic seascapes from your private balcony or oceanfront patio. You can curl up with a good book and your favourite person beside the romantic fireplace in your suite. Or indulge in the fresh seafood and coastal cuisine for which the Brentwood Bay’s restaurant is famed, with views of the bay in the background. And you can be assured that the moment will not be broken by the merry chatter of tiny voices; the Brentwood Bay Lodge does not accommodate children under the age of 16.
Make this exceptional lodge part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada.
Brentwood Bay Lodge, at a glance
- Five star boutique hotel on the edge of the ocean
- Just 20 minutes from Victoria
- Choice of 33 elegant suites with king-sized beds cloaked in Italian linen
- All have panoramic sea views from balconies or oceanfront patios
- Stylish décor and handcrafted furnishings
- Areas with romantic fireside seating
- Great en suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and body massage showers
- Fine restaurant specialising in coastal cuisine and fresh produce, plus an award-winning wine cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Essence of Life Spa with signature treatments, massage, vinotherapies and hydrotherapy
- Great base for wine touring and exploring Brentwood Bay
- Marine eco-adventure tours
- Chartered scuba diving
- Kayaking and paddle boarding
- Just across the bay from sensational Butchart Gardens
- Stroll around the picturesque marina
- West Coast-style Brentwood Bay Pub