A grand display on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River, this historic property first opened in 1935.
Located in Saskatoon’s business district, this 60-metre tall, Château-style hotel is a real a sight to behold. As one of the old railway hotels, the Delta Hotels Bessborough is considered an icon of Canadian history and offers a supremely comfortable base from which to explore the city. When you’re not wandering the five acres of lush gardens, venture out to discover local attractions including TCU Place and the Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
Head back to the hotel to unwind in your elegantly appointed room fitted with a plush bed, Wi-Fi and stunning views. If that’s not relaxing enough, there are hot stone massages and body wraps to enjoy at the full-service Damara Spa, as well as an indoor swimming pool. Tasty, seasonal breakfasts and lunches can be enjoyed at the Garden Court Cafe, whilst Japanese dishes and gourmet pizzas are served for dinner in the laidback lobby lounge, Stovin’s.
Delta Hotels Bessborough, at a glance
• Historic, castle-like hotel with a beautiful waterfront location on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River in downtown Saskatoon
• Set amidst five acres of lush gardens
• Luxurious guestrooms and suites with elegant blue accents
• Suites offer additional living space plus whirlpool tubs
• Beautiful city and river views from select rooms
• Breakfast and lunch at the Garden Court Cafe
• Gourmet dinners and laidback lunches at Stovin’s
For leisure and pleasure
• Located close to TCU Place and The Prairie Lily
• Full-service day spa, Damara, offering hot stone massages, scrubs, body wraps and facials
• A 24-hour fitness centre with free weights and a whirlpool
• Indoor pool
• Over 15,000 square feet of event space
• BBQ and picnic area