Weaving its way through snow-capped mountains, canyons and glacial lakes, the Rocky Mountaineer easily ranks amongst the world’s most scenic railway journeys.
Choose to ride the Rocky Mountaineer during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and you’ll find yourself travelling from lively cities like Vancouver and Calgary to undisturbed wildernesses, epic national parks and vast, glittering lakes. You’ll journey up mountain sides and along sweeping canyons, watching from oversized windows as breathtaking landscapes unfold before you.
The luxurious Rocky Mountaineer offers travellers the chance to experience the pristine beauty of the Canadian Rockies from the comfort of reclining, spacious seats. Along the way hosts will delight with entertaining and historical stories, and each night you will leave the train to stay in wonderful overnight accommodation. Upgrade to GoldLeaf service and you will also enjoy regionally inspired gourmet meals, paired with local wines, in a private dining car.
Rocky Mountaineer, at a glance
- Luxury train with glass-dome coaches
- Large panoramic windows let in the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Canadian Rockies
- Spot some of the region’s wildlife, including bears, bighorn sheep, elk and birds
- Choose between GoldLeaf Service, SilverLeaf Service and GoldLeaf Deluxe Service
- Each night passengers are transferred to comfortable hotel accommodation
- Choose GoldLeaf Deluxe Service for upgraded hotel rooms throughout the journey
- Dine on delicious gourmet meals paired with local wines on board
- Complimentary drinks and snacks throughout
- Entertaining on board hosts
Routes & Destinations
- Coastal Passage: Seattle – Vancouver – Canadian Rockies
- Rainforest to Gold Rush: Vancouver – Whistler – Quesnel – Jasper
- Journey through the Clouds: Vancouver – Kamloops – Jasper
- First Passage to the West: Vancouver – Kamloops – Lake Louise – Banff