The Napa Valley has over 450 fine wineries awaiting your palate. From your vantage point at the Auberge du Soleil you’ll be able to see many of them.
If you’re serious about taking your palate on a wine tour during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA you should include a stay at Auberge du Soleil. Set on the slopes of Rutherford Hill, surrounded by 33 acres of mature olive groves, it is the ideal place for visiting boutique and world renowned vineyards. Or embarking on a wine trail hike. Or gaining a breath-taking overview of the Napa Valley from a hot air balloon.
And what’s the perfect companion to great wine and painterly views of inspiring landscapes? Gourmet food. Auberge du Soleil was founded by a first class chef, and now presents you with some of the region’s finest Mediterranean-style food, prepared from produce that has been kissed by the Californian sun.
Auberge du Soleil, at a glance
- Mediterranean inspired boutique hotel standing on the eastern edge of the Napa Valley
- Set in a 33 acre olive grove
- Choice of 50 inviting guest rooms and suites arranged in advantageous setting on the slopes of Rutherford Hill
- Private patios for soaking up the views and the rays
- California-style king-size beds and fireplaces
- En suite bathrooms with large tubs and separate showers
- Suites have butler’s pantries, dining and lounge areas
- Unsurpassed fine dining in the restaurant, plus bistro, bar and private dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Sensational infinity edge swimming pool overlooking the valley
- Spa designed by a Zen master, including an inner sanctum courtyard flanked by olive trees
- Experience the exquisite cuisine by visionary restaurateur Claude Rouas, with special dining events
- Vineyard discovery tours with over 450 wineries
- Hiking along a beautiful wine country trail
- Hot air ballooning over the valley and zip lining
- Superb golf courses within easy reach