The vast ranges, the craggy outcrops, the horses and homestead would all seem familiar to the cowboys of old. The upscale luxury and sumptuous spa most certainly would not.
Your posse sets off, trotting across 30,000 acres of unspoiled Wyoming countryside and suddenly you capture a sensation of what riding the range in the old days really meant. Welcome to the true spirit of the West. You’ll ride free, hone your rifle shooting skills, take to the trail and fish in crystal clear rivers. You’ll spend days crossing huge landscapes beneath wide open skies and – by making Brush Creek Ranch part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA – you’ll be able to cast off your cowboy persona at the end of the day and become a cossetted guest.
Brush Creek Ranch has won awards for its levels of comfort, its stylish upmarket amenities, its brilliant ranch-style food and the way it makes the West less wild.
Brush Creek Ranch, at a glance
- Award-winning dude ranch set on 30,000 acres of rolling Wyoming countryside
- Choice of 41 lodge rooms, cabin suites and log cabin residences
- Authentic old West décor throughout with wooden floors, raftered ceilings and log-style walls
- Homely furnishings with plaid bed covers, cowhide chairs and cowboy style artefacts
- Spacious en suite bathrooms
- Residences offer two or three bedrooms, lodge rooms have king-sized or twin beds, suites have stunning views
- American-style food served on the porch or in the traditional dining room
- Wild west saloon
For leisure and pleasure
- Trailhead Spa with massage and treatments in traditional tepees
- Saunas, steam rooms, outdoor hot tub
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Yoga programme
- Outfitters Barn for planning activities and equipping you for a whole range of adventures
- Horse riding
- Shooting sports
- Fly fishing
- Trail adventures and challenge pursuits
- Indoor sports and saloon games
- 18 hole championship golf course at Esteemed Old Baldy Club