You’ll find the Crosby Street Hotel tucked away on a quiet cobbled street at the heart of New York’s bustling SoHo neighbourhood, where it enjoys far-reaching city views.
The 86 individually designed guestrooms and suites feature bright, modern interiors by Kit Kemp as well as high ceilings, beautiful granite bathrooms and spacious living and dining areas. Be sure to choose one of the rooms on the hotel’s upper floors to guarantee yourself fabulous city views through warehouse style floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel’s sculpture garden and beautifully furnished drawing-room, with its deep sofas, original artwork and French sandstone fireplace, provide guests with a tranquil place to unwind after a day exploring the busy SoHo streets. There’s also an inviting bar serving deliciously prepared food and drinks all day, in addition to a well-equipped gym and luxurious, state-of-the-art screening room showing movies in both 2D and 3D.
Crosby Street Hotel, at a glance
• Stylish, contemporary property located at the heart of SoHo between Prince and Spring Streets
• 86 spacious bedrooms and suites spread out over 11 floors
• Floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto Lower Manhattan
• Connecting rooms available for families
• Amenities include Samsung Smart TV & Blu-ray DVD players, Bose Soundlink systems & Tivoli Radios
• Writing desks, walk-in showers and comfy king-size beds
• The Crosby Bar offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and afternoon tea
• Kitchen garden located on the hotel’s 12th-floor rooftop
• Five-star service
For leisure and pleasure
• Luxurious 99-seat screening room
• Fully equipped and air-conditioned gym
• Cosy drawing room and private sculpture garden
• Located on the doorstep of various bars, restaurants, cafes, museums and galleries
• 24-hour room service, concierge and valet
• Private dining and meeting rooms