With its exemplary service, its huge choice of supremely luxurious rooms, its setting close to Pike Place Market, the Four Seasons proves that, occasionally, biggest is certainly best.
One of Seattle’s landmark hotels and definitely one to put on the top of your list when you’re planning your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA. Four Seasons has that reassurance of quality in all things that distinguishes truly world class hotels. It also has an enviable setting that puts you within easy reach of the city’s best shopping, most interesting museums and galleries, and the most unmissable sightseeing opportunities. And, of course, to access one of Seattle’s premier restaurants you simply have to take the lift down to the hotel’s lobby and step into Goldfinch Tavern.
For tours and experiences that are a little further afield, the Four Season’s concierge service can arrange for you to visit glass art exhibitions, go on craft brewery tours, explore the historic waterfront…
Four Seasons, at a glance
- World class, 21 storey hotel in the heart of Seattle’s most prestigious area
- Choice of 147 spacious guest rooms, including 13 ultra-luxurious suites
- Guest rooms typically offer calm Northwest-inspired décor and feel-at-home furnishings, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous views
- Suites have separate living and sleeping areas and superb en suite bathrooms
- Presidential suite has exemplary city and water views and original artwork
- Goldfinch Tavern serving irresistible food prepared by top chefs, plus an in-room dining option
For leisure and pleasure
- 12 metre, infinity edge pool with massive sea-and-sky views
- Beautiful spa and 24 hour fitness centre including eight cardio machines
- Rooftop terrace with eye-stretching panoramic views over the city and waterfront
- Outdoor fireplace for relaxing and socialising in the evening
- Concierge-arranged tours take you to a glass art exhibition, the city’s most happening restaurants and bars, craft brewing companies, Pike Place Market, the Seattle Waterfront with its aquarium and great wheel, live music venues, art galleries and exciting museums