At Hualalai, ultimate luxury is only part of the holiday experience. The other parts involve helicopters, giant telescopes, manta rays, tree planting, waterfalls, beaches and spinner dolphins.
Why have one ‘experience of a lifetime’ when you can have one a day? Put the Four Seasons Hualalai on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Hawaii and you can immerse yourself in life beneath the waves, the natural wonders of Big Island, the culture and traditions of the local people and even the infinity of space.
You could, for example, gaze at stars from the world’s largest astronomical observatory, set on the 14,000 feet summit of Mauna Kea. You could hover in a helicopter above the active Kilauea Volcano or zip-line over cascading waterfalls. You could swim with manta rays or watch whales and spinner dolphins gambolling in the blue sea. At Hualalai you can do it all, including scooter snorkelling, paddle boarding and outrigger canoeing.
Hualalai, at a glance
- Superb Four Seasons resort on the edge of the ocean
- Choice of 243 glamorous guest rooms, villlas and suites arranged in intimate, two-story bungalows
- Island-inspired décor that includes open air living spaces and a collection of native Hawaiian art and artefacts
- Guest rooms have granite bathrooms with soaking baths
- Suites have large living spaces and private verandas
- Villas offer outdoor lounges and personal concierge service
- Five inviting restaurants and lounges serving excellent food in beachside settings
For leisure and pleasure
- No less than seven swimming pools to choose from
- Hualalai Sports Club with state-of-the-art health and fitness concepts
- Sauna, steam room, studio classes, weight training and cardiovascular equipment
- King’s Pond – a 1.8 million gallon aquarium with over 4000 free-swimming tropical fish
- Two hour helicopter flights over the active Kilauea Volcano
- Whale watching, spinner dolphin observation, swimming with manta rays
- Scooter snorkelling, paddle boarding and outrigger canoeing
- Waterfall zip-lining
- Cultural and eco excursions
- Mauna Kea star gazing