Just a stroll from the nearest subway station (and New York’s iconic Brooklyn Bridge) in Lower Manhattan, The Beekman offers its guests easy access to the city’s major attractions.
Respectfully restored, this historic landmark building radiates sophistication with its nine-storey atrium, Victorian wrought-iron railings and decadent decor. Rooms are decked out in vintage furniture, Persian rugs and aged oak floors, as well as all the modern amenities you’d expect - free Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art Revo radios and smart TVs, to name a few. For added luxuriance, we recommend upgrading to one of the suites with added living and dining areas.
The property’s facilities include a bi-level fitness centre with strength training equipment, cardio machines and Peleton spin bikes. There’s also a buzzing bar and two excellent restaurants popular with New York locals. The menu at Temple Court, headed by acclaimed restaurateur Tom Colicchio, features an array of classic American dishes, whilst Augustine has a more laidback feel with a lighter, French-inspired menu. The Bar Room is an inviting space with its plush lounge seating and old New York vibe.
The Beekman, at a glance
• Upscale, landmark hotel located in the city’s Financial District in Lower Manhattan
• 267 rooms (including 38 suites) spread across nine floors
• High ceilings, artwork, vintage furnishings and aged oak floors
• Spacious marble bathrooms with rain showers
• Two restaurants overseen by acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs
• Plush bar room offering handcrafted cocktails alongside an all-day menu
For leisure and pleasure
• Close to Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge and the Westfield World Trade Centre
• Expansive fitness centre
• Knowledgeable concierge team
• Rooftop events space
• In-room dining
• Hire a bike to explore nearby attractions