Raise your glass to sunshine; the inspiring, fruity fragrance of some of California’s finest wines and the beguiling, rolling scenery of the gorgeous Napa Valley.
You could almost be in Tuscany, but if you were you wouldn’t be experiencing the wide open smile of a Californian welcome, American-style levels of service and a resort with a range of truly First World amenities.
What you will be experiencing if you call in at The Meritage Resort and Spa during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA is the heart of the Napa Valley. Which means you can combine a treat for your palate in the resort’s Trinitas Wine Tasting Room with your taste for golf on two nearby courses. You can wine and dine whilst bowling. Or simply relax in a 22,000 sq ft spa with 12 treatment rooms and a range of leading-edge therapies, amid Florentine-inspired architecture – 40 feet underground in the Estate Cave.
The Meritage Resort and Spa, at a glance
- Award-winning resort set in a beautiful vineyard in the heart of the Napa Valley
- Choice of 322 luxury guestrooms and suites
- Tuscan-inspired décor, complemented by typically wine country themes
- High ceilings, huge windows flooding in light and air – many rooms have private balconies or patios with wonderful vineyard views
- Sumptuous en suite bathrooms
- Suites have elegant living areas, full kitchens and patios with vineyard views
- Restaurant serving great Californian food, bowling lounge diner, café and wine bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Two large swimming pools – one for families and the other for adults only
- Three whirlpools
- Full service spa in the underground Estate Cave featuring 12 treatment rooms offering revitalising therapies, plus steam grottos, soaking pools and waterfalls
- Trinitas Wine Tasting Room with a huge range of quality wines
- Bocce ball court and outdoor fireplaces
- Hiking through nine acres of hillside vineyards
- Easy access to the rolling countryside of the Napa Valley and California’s major cities